Meet our new additions, Lovelily Bell and Ruby Bell – two beautiful bell tents that we’re delighted to introduce to Fontmills Farm Campsite! Allowing you to take your camping experience to another level and enter the world of glamping.
Perfect for a couples country getaway and even roomy enough for a family of five to escape to the country, the two five metre bell tents come fully furnished, meaning all you need to bring is yourself (and maybe a good book) – leave the rest up to us.
What we supply:
– Beautiful roomy bell tent
– King size bed with memory foam mattress, pillows, duvet and bedding
– (1 x single bed with mattress, pillows, duvet and bedding / 1 x single cabin bed* and 1 x single air bed* (*you will need to bring sleeping bags for these)
– Indoor and outdoor lights
– Kitchen box with cooking essentials including a gas stove, enamel dining plate, bowl and mug, cutlery, kettle, frying pan, cooking pots, tea/coffee pot, spatula, wooden spoons, masher, sieve, can opener, tea towels, salt, pepper, sugar and oil – not forgetting a bottle opener!
– Fire pit and fire starting kit (firewood is available at £5 per bag)
– Picnic table
– Hot showers and flushing toilets
– Washing-up facilities
– Fridge/freezer on site
What you need to bring:
– Clothes and shoes
– Towels and toiletries
– We’d recommend a torch/headtorch
*Sleeping bags if there are 2 or 3 children in your party
– Friday, Saturday and Sunday: £80 per night.
– Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: £60 per night.