Meet our two beautiful bell tents, Lovelily Bell and Ruby Bell – allowing you to take your camping experience to another level and enter the world of glamping.
Perfect for a couples country getaway and even roomy enough for a family of five to escape to the country, the two five metre bell tents come fully furnished, meaning all you need to bring is yourself (and maybe a good book) – leave the rest up to us.
Alternatively if you’re looking for a blank canvas, check out our new Naked Bells below…
What we supply:
– Beautiful roomy bell tent
– King size bed with memory foam mattress, pillows, duvet and bedding
– (1 x single bed with mattress, pillows, duvet and bedding / 1 x single cabin bed* and 1 x single air bed* (*you will need to bring sleeping bags for these)
– Indoor and outdoor lights
– Kitchen box with cooking essentials including a gas stove, enamel dining plate, bowl and mug, cutlery, kettle, frying pan, cooking pots, tea/coffee pot, spatula, wooden spoons, masher, sieve, can opener, tea towels, salt, pepper, sugar and oil – not forgetting a bottle opener!
– Fire pit and fire starting kit (firewood is available at £5 per bag)
– Picnic table
– Hot showers and flushing toilets
– Washing-up facilities
– Fridge/freezer on site
What you need to bring:
– Clothes and shoes
– Towels and toiletries
– We’d recommend a torch/headtorch
*Sleeping bags if there are 2 or 3 children in your party
– Friday, Saturday and Sunday: £90 per night.
– Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: £70 per night.
– Naked Bell: Mon – Thurs £45 per tent per night / Fri – Sun £55 per tent per night
Plus, you can now hire two of our bell tents unfurnished – perfect for those who want a blank canvas to create their own space and bring their own beds and bedding. Includes full coir circle matting.