In order to make your stay as safe and enjoyable as possible, we want to make sure you are fully informed on our Coronavirus policies before arriving on-site. Please find some key COVID-19 terms highlighted below:
• In order to adhere with social distancing rules and save time, we are now asking you to complete our Registration Form online here before arriving for your stay. Please complete and submit this prior to your arrival date.
WHEN ARRIVING AT THE CAMPSITE
• Please do not stop in the farmyard. Follow signage and drive slowly straight round to the campsite, where we will now be checking in all campers from our office and reception site.
• Please remain in your vehicle. A member of staff from reception will be there to help check you in and show you to your pitch or glamping spot. All campers will be required to check in via our NHS QR code on arrival, or provide name and contact details on our Track & Trace form. There may be short queues at busy times. Please be patient with our social distancing check-in regulations, we will endeavour to get to you as soon as possible.
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY UPDATES/REGULATIONS
• As part of our ‘Coronavirus Booking Guarantee’ we are implementing the following social distancing measures and booking terms. More information can be found on our website terms and conditions.
– A low initial deposit of 30% on booking
– The balance payment will not be due until 30 days before the holiday
– Contactless check-in
– Deep clean between glamping guests
– Deep cleaning of shared facilities
– Hand sanitising stations
– Fridge removed for 2021 season due to COVID-19
• In order to manage the number of people on-site, we will be implementing our check-in and check-out times this year more firmly. Therefore on your arrival date, please ensure you arrive to check-in between 3-7pm, and vacate your pitch or bell tent by no later than 11am on your departure date.
• To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be adhering to all government guidelines surrounding social distancing measures at the campsite and campers will need to follow these at all times. More information can be found on the official government website here.
• As a result of Coronavirus guidelines, we have taken the decision to remove our fridges for the 2021 season. The freezer will still be available, but for freezer packs only. When using the freezer we ask you to put your freezers packs in a named bag.
• We will be taking card/contactless payments to minimise risk.
• No day visitors/guests permitted under any circumstances.
• We will have hand sanitiser on-site, however we do recommend you bring your own hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes for individual use throughout the day.
• In the event of changes to government COVID-19 regulations, or if you or a member of your party experience Coronavirus symptoms prior to your stay, we are offering complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of our 2021 season. We therefore ask all our campers to be sensible, if you feel you are experiencing any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 please cancel your stay giving as much notice as you can, where possible.
The hygiene and social distancing measures listed above were vital in ensuring the health and safety of our campers during 2020. Our main priority is to ensure our campers and staff safety again throughout 2021, and we are therefore committed to continuing to adhere to government guidelines throughout the season. The combined effort of our campers and staff meant we had a very successful 2020 and we hope to repeat this again this year, so we ask all visitors to please be patient and respect social distancing measures throughout your stay (and bear with us if things take a little longer than usual!)
We look forward to seeing you soon! 🙂
With best wishes,
Steve and Nicola