As you would expect there will be a few necessary changes around the campsite due to COVID-19. We want to make sure you are fully informed before arriving on-site in order to make your stay as safe and enjoyable as possible.
• In order to adhere with social distancing rules and save time, we are now asking you to complete our Registration Form online here before arriving for your stay. Please complete and submit this prior to your arrival date.
WHEN ARRIVING AT THE CAMPSITE
• Please do not stop in the farmyard. Instead, follow signage and proceed straight through to the campsite, where we will now be checking in all campers at the new office and reception site.
• Please remain in your vehicle. A member of staff from reception will be there to help check you in and show you to your pitch. There may be short queues at busy times. Please be patient with our new social distancing check-in regulations, we will endeavour to get to you as soon as possible.
NEW COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY UPDATES/REGULATIONS
• As part of our ‘Coronavirus Booking Guarantee’ we have introduced the following social distancing measures and booking terms. More information can be found on our website terms and conditions.
– A low initial deposit of 30% on booking
– The balance payment will not be due until 30 days before the holiday
– Contactless check-in
– Deep clean between glamping guests
– Deep cleaning of shared facilities
– Distance markers in shared facilities
– Extra toilets/showers
– Hand sanitising stations
– One-way flow
– A temporary new meadow field for pitches
– Fridge removed for 2021 season due to COVID-19
• In order to manage the number of people on-site, we will implementing our check-in and check-out times this year more firmly. Therefore on your arrival date, please ensure you arrive to check-in between 3-7pm, and vacate your pitch or bell tent by no later than 11am on your departure date.
• To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be adhering to all government guidelines surrounding social distancing measures at the campsite and campers will need to follow these at all times. More information can be found on the official government website here. Due to current practices it will be very difficult to pitch people into groups. Where two individual bookers wish to be camped next to each other, we will do our best to facilitate, but we cannot guarantee you will be camped together. Pitches will be allocated on arrival by our site staff.
• As a result of new Coronavirus guidelines, we have taken the decision to remove our fridges for the 2021 season. The freezer will still be available, but for freezer packs only. When using the freezer we ask you to put your freezers packs in a named bag.
• We will be taking only card/contactless payments to minimise risk.
• No day visitors/guests permitted under any circumstances.
• We will have hand sanitiser on-site, however we do recommend you bring your own hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes for individual use throughout the day.
• In the event of changes to government COVID-19 regulations, or if you or a member of your party experience Coronavirus symptoms prior to your stay, we are offering complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of our 2021 season. We therefore ask all our campers to be sensible, if you feel you are experiencing any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 please cancel your stay giving as much notice as you can, where possible.
All the the new hygiene and social distancing measures we have put in place are vital to ensure your health and safety. Therefore please be patient and respect social distancing measures throughout your stay.
We hope you can appreciate this is a challenging time for everyone opening in such unprecedented circumstances. Our main priority is to ensure our campers and staff safety, so please bear with us if things take a little longer than usual.
We look forward to seeing you soon! 🙂
With best wishes,
Steve and Nicola