Meet our three beautiful bell tents, Lovelily Bell, Ruby Bell and our NEW Zephyr Bell Tent – allowing you to take your camping experience to another level and enter the world of glamping.
Perfect for a couples country getaway and even roomy enough for a family of five to escape to the country, our three five metre bell tents come fully furnished, meaning all you need to bring is yourself (and maybe a good book) – leave the rest up to us.
Scroll down to find out what’s included in your luxury glamping experience…
What we supply:
– Beautiful roomy bell tent
– King size bed with memory foam mattress, pillows, duvet and bedding
– (1 x single bed with mattress, pillows, duvet and bedding / 1 x single cabin bed* and 1 x single air bed* (*you will need to bring sleeping bags for these)
– Indoor and outdoor lights
– Kitchen box with cooking essentials including enamel dining plates, bowls and mugs, cutlery, kettle, frying pan, cooking pots, tea/coffee pot, spatula, wooden spoons, masher, sieve, can opener, tea towels, salt, pepper, sugar and oil – not forgetting a bottle opener!
– Fire pit and fire starting kit (firewood is available at £7 per bag and £1 for a fire starter kit)
– Picnic table
– Hot showers and flushing toilets
– Washing-up facilities
– Freezer on site
What you need to bring:
– Clothes and shoes
– Towels and toiletries
– We’d recommend a torch/headtorch
*Sleeping bags if there are 2 or 3 children in your party
– Friday, Saturday and Sunday: £110 per night.
– Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: £90 per night.
N.B. We are making some updates for 2022 and currently cannot guarantee sole use of the bell tent area for any additional family or friends in their own tents even if all bell tents are booked. Please contact us to discuss your requirements directly.
Introducing our latest glamping accommodation at Fontmills Farm Campsite – say hello to Wendy and Winnie the Shepherd’s Huts!
The perfect countryside hideaway, Wendy and Winnie have been a labour of love throughout lockdown for us and you can now book your staycation in Wendy for our summer season.
Located in our meadow field (with sheep as your neighbours), our Shepherd’s Huts sleep two people and make the perfect couple’s UK holiday retreat.
Each Shepherd’s Hut is well-equipped with all your glamping essentials and both offer uninterrupted views of the countryside, with plenty of surrounding space around to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
MORE DETAILS OF WHAT’S INCLUDED BELOW PHOTOS
Inside Wendy is a king-sized bed with a memory foam mattress, pillows, duvet and bedding, as well as a small sideboard and fold-out table.
Outside, there is a fully equipped, covered all-weather kitchen cabin with plenty of outdoor space to dine and relax on your picnic table. We provide you with everything* you need to cook and eat fantastic outdoor food including a two-burner gas hob and a fire pit (with one bag of logs included!) to add a little variety to your cooking options.
The showers, toilets, wash-up area and farm shop are a short walk away.
Please bring along your own towels.
*Everything includes: Enamel dining plates, bowls and mugs, cutlery, kettle, frying pan, cooking pots, tea/coffee pot, spatula, wooden spoons, masher, sieve, can opener, tea towels, salt, pepper, sugar and oil – not forgetting a bottle opener!
Price: £80 per night