Meet our three beautiful bell tents, Lovelily Bell, Ruby Bell and our NEW Zephyr Bell Tent – allowing you to take your camping experience to another level and enter the world of glamping.
Perfect for a couples country getaway and even roomy enough for a family of five to escape to the country, our three five metre bell tents come fully furnished, meaning all you need to bring is yourself (and maybe a good book) – leave the rest up to us.
Scroll down to find out what’s included in your luxury glamping experience…
What we supply:
– Beautiful roomy bell tent
– King size bed with memory foam mattress, pillows, duvet and bedding
– (1 x single bed with mattress, pillows, duvet and bedding / 1 x single cabin bed* and 1 x single air bed* (*you will need to bring sleeping bags for these)
– Indoor and outdoor lights
– Kitchen box with cooking essentials including enamel dining plates, bowls and mugs, cutlery, kettle, frying pan, cooking pots, tea/coffee pot, spatula, wooden spoons, masher, sieve, can opener, tea towels, salt, pepper, sugar and oil – not forgetting a bottle opener!
– Fire pit and fire starting kit (firewood is available at £7 per bag and £1 for a fire starter kit)
– Picnic table
– Hot showers and flushing toilets
– Washing-up facilities
– Freezer on site
What you need to bring:
– Clothes and shoes
– Towels and toiletries
– We’d recommend a torch/headtorch
*Sleeping bags if there are 2 or 3 children in your party
– Friday, Saturday and Sunday: £110 per night.
– Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: £90 per night.
N.B. We are making some updates for 2021 and currently cannot guarantee sole use of the bell tent area for any additional family or friends in their own tents even if all bell tents are booked. Please contact us to discuss your requirements directly.
Introducing our latest glamping accommodation at Fontmills Farm Campsite – say hello to Wendy and Winnie the Shepherd’s Huts!
The perfect countryside hideaway, Wendy and Winnie have been a labour of love throughout lockdown for us and we can’t wait to unveil them at the campsite this summer. Watch this space on how to book your staycation soon!