Terms and Conditions:
We are a family run campsite and a working farm, we therefore ask you to follow the following requests to ensure everyone has an enjoyable and safe holiday.
– There is a two night minimum stay at weekends during the months of July and August.
– A 3 night minimum stay applies for all Bank Holiday weekends.
– We do not take booking for Hen and Stag parties.
– No large single sex groups of people.
– No under 18s unless accompanied by an adult.
– No more than six people to a pitch (unless by prior arrangement).
– Your booking is confirmed when you have paid and received an email confirmation.
– The pitch is ready from 3pm on arrival day until 7pm.
– Pitches should be vacated by 11am on day of departure.
– Please only use ground BBQs in the fire pit area to avoid damaging the grass.
– Please only use fire pits provided for campfires.
– Please recycle your litter in the bins provided we would be grateful if you could pick up and dispose on any litter you drop or find.
– The collecting of firewood from the woods and surrounding area is not allowed – wood for campfires is available for £6 per bag.
– Please respect other campers and refrain from loud noise and music (no electronic or plugged in music) at all times.
– Please keep noise to a minimum between 11pm and 8am.
– We not allow generators due to the amount of noise they create.
– It may be possible to have day visitors. Please inform us in advance, there will be a £5 per person charge.
– We do not allow allow dogs.
– We do not allow fireworks or chinese lanterns.
– There is a strict 5 mph speed limit around the farm and campsite.
– Cars must be parked in the allocated parking area (they are only allowed on the campsite for loading and unloading).
– The campsite is situated on a working farm, please do not allow children or adults outside of the campsite area.
– Fontmills Campsite is located in the countryside surrounded by plants and animals. We accept no responsibility for injuries and illness due to bites, stings or eating and playing with poisionous plants.
– Please do not touch or go near to any animals without permission.
– Children must be supervised and remain their parent’s responsibility at all times.
– You are responsible for any damages that you or your party make around the site.
– We will not be held responsible or liable for any accidents, loss or damage whatsoever to persons, vehicles, tents, accessories or contents during your stay.
Finally any campers being a nuisance or ignoring these terms and conditions may be asked to leave the site.
Refunds and Cancellations:
We require payment in advance, however we are happy to refund part of your fees if you are unable to come and stay, as long as you notify us in advance.
15+ days written notice is required in order to qualify for a 50% refund.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.