Terms and Conditions:
We are a family run campsite and a working farm, we therefore ask you to follow the following requests to ensure everyone has an enjoyable and safe holiday.
– A 3 night minimum stay applies for some Bank Holiday weekends.
– We do not take booking for Hen and Stag parties.
– No under 18s unless accompanied by an adult.
– No more than six people to a pitch (unless by prior arrangement).
– No more than six pitches to be booked for group bookings (unless by prior arrangement).
– Your booking is confirmed when you have paid and received an email confirmation.
– The pitch is ready from 3pm on arrival day until 7pm.
– Pitches should be vacated by 11am on day of departure.
– Please keep ground BBQs raised to avoid damaging the grass.
– Please only use fire pits provided for campfires.
– The collecting of firewood from the woods and surrounding area is not allowed – wood for campfires is available for £7 per bag.
– Please recycle your litter in the bins provided we would be grateful if you could pick up and dispose on any litter you drop or find.
– Please respect other campers and refrain from loud noise and music (no electronic or plugged in music) at all times.
– Please keep noise to a minimum between 11pm and 8am.
– We not allow generators due to the amount of noise they create.
– It may be possible to have day visitors, charged at £2 per adult and £1 per child (5-16 years) per day or part thereof. Please inform us in advance.
– We do not allow allow dogs.
– We do not allow fireworks or chinese lanterns.
– There is a strict 5 mph speed limit around the farm and campsite.
– Cars must be parked in the allocated parking area (they are only allowed on the campsite for loading and unloading).
– The campsite is situated on a working farm, please do not allow children or adults outside of the campsite area.
– Fontmills Campsite is located in the countryside surrounded by plants and animals. We accept no responsibility for injuries and illness due to bites, stings or eating and playing with poisionous plants.
– Please do not touch or go near to any animals without permission.
– Children must be supervised and remain their parent’s responsibility at all times.|
– You are responsible for any damages that you or your party make around the site.
– We will not be held responsible or liable for any accidents, loss or damage whatsoever to persons, vehicles, tents, accessories or contents during your stay.
Finally any campers being a nuisance or ignoring these terms and conditions may be asked to leave the site.
Refunds and Cancellations:
We require a 30% deposit to secure your booking, and the remaining balance is due 30 days before your arrival.
Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered (unless at our discretion).
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Fontmills Farm Campsite are not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event they are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond their control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.